With the holiday travel crunch fast approaching (and with recent airfares dipping!) the Global Travel Jacket by National Geographic would be a perfect gift to a loved one or yourself. From top to tail this jacket was specifically built for everything travel throws at you. A brief rundown of the special features includes:
- Wrinkle resistant
- Teflon coated cotton shell (perfect for fog/light rain)
- Leather elbow abrasion protectant pads
- Built in in-pocket key lanyard
- Headphone pockets built into the collar
- 14 pockets (inside, outside, various sizes, zipper, Velcro, hidden in seam)
- Chest pocket ID clip
- Detachable collar cinch for wind protection
We took this jacket around the globe (from Athens, Paris, Boston, to Lima) and fell in love.
The great thing about the Global Travel Jacket (aside from the myriad of practical and innovative features) is that you can travel in style and comfort. No one should look like a vulgar backpacker lowlife (even if you are!) while traipsing through the ruins of Machu Picchu or hittin’ on the ladies in Santorini.
The Global Travel Jacket could also double as your carry on with enough storage room to fit quite a number of necessities including passport, wallet, keys, camera, mp3 player, maps, money, even toiletries.